News: (1st Qtr 2016)
- LP-HP Heaters 6000 U-tube inspection at GHECO One Co. Ltd, Thailand was carried out successfully within a period of 4 days.
- Marine boiler tube inspection for FSO Bunga Kertas was carried out successfully in Malaysia.
- 2nd and 3rd inspection for PT. Indonesia Toray Synthetics was carried out successfully.
- MODEC Ghana carried out their 10th Inspection at their FPSO.
- Lube Oil Cooler Tube inspection at Emirates Steel Industries, Abu Dhabi was carried out successfully
- First inspection at Total E & P in Congo was accomplished successfully.
- 3rd inspection at PT. Easterntex Toray, Indonesia was carried out successfully
- MISC Berhad LNG vessel Puteri Nilam Boiler Tube inspection at Keppel Shipyard, Singapore was carried out successfully.
- 5th inspection for Pan Century Edible Oils-IOI Group in Malaysia was carried out successfully
- 12th inspection for Petronas Melaka Refinery in Malaysia was carried out successfully
- First heat exchanger tubes inspection at Lotte Chemicals was carried out successfully in Malaysia
- 2nd Inspection at PLTU Asam-Asam-South Kalimantan Power Plant in Indonesia was carried out successfully
- First Inspection at Santos Sea Good FPSO in Indonesia through BV Indonesia was accomplished successfully
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) Tank Floor Inspection was carried out successfully for North Caspian Operating Company in Kazakhstan for storage tanks
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT) was carried out successfully for Jordan Phosphate Mine Company in Jordan (14’’ ammonia pipeline and 2’’ precooling line)
- Arise Global along with their affiliate M/s Yeskert Kyzmet Rutledge LLP will participate in “Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics” – NDT Kazakhstan 2016 exhibition to be held from 27 to 29 April in the exhibition centre “Korme” in Astana. Acoustic Eye, LRUT & MFL systems will be on display in the exhibition booth.
EVENTS: ( 1ST QTR 2016)
Chinese new year Celebrations 2016.
“As a yearly tradition, to celebrate Chinese new year 2016, a festive lunch was organized for Arise Global and affiliates’ employees.”
PRESS RELEASE – ADVANCED MARINE & ARISE GLOBAL (27 NOVEMBER 2018)27 November 2018
FOLLOW UP ANNOUNCEMENT: IP INFRINGEMENT (02 NOVEMBER 2018)02 November 2018
NDT RUSSIAN 201810 October 2018
News (3rd Qtr 2018)30 September 2018
Announcement: IP Infringement (29 August 2018)29 August 2018
News (2nd Qtr 2018)30 June 2018