News: (2nd Qtr 2016)
- First 2 tube inspections were carried out successfully for Shell refinery at Port Dickson in Malaysia
- First and major tube inspection was carried out at JG Summit Petrochemicals in Philippines during shutdown.
- 9th tube inspection was carried out at Acidchem, Malaysia
- 5th tube inspection at Wilmar Natural Oleo Chemicals was carried out successfully
- 7th tube inspection was carried out at Pan Century Edible Oils in Malaysia
- First Boiler tube inspection was carried out successfully at NCOC NV, Kazakhstan
- 5th tube inspection was carried out at OMV Petrom in Kazakhstan
- First tube inspection at VTTI Fujairah refinery was carried out successfully in UAE
- 3rd and 4th MFL tank floor inspections were carried out for NCOC NV, Kazakhstan
- 2nd RMS-2 corrosion mapping was carried out at NCOC NV, Kazakhstan
- First Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC) CUI inspection was carried out at Grati Fields for Santos, Indonesia.
EVENTS: ( 2ND QTR 2016)
- Arise Global along with their affiliate M/s Yeskert Kyzmet Rutledge LLP participated in “Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics” – NDT Kazakhstan 2016 exhibition from 27 to 29 April 2016 in the exhibition centre “Korme” in Astana. Acoustic Eye, LRUT & MFL systems were displayed in the exhibition booth.
News: (4th QTR 2018)31 December 2018
PRESS RELEASE – ADVANCED MARINE & ARISE GLOBAL (27 NOVEMBER 2018)27 November 2018
FOLLOW UP ANNOUNCEMENT: IP INFRINGEMENT (02 NOVEMBER 2018)02 November 2018
NDT RUSSIAN 201810 October 2018
News (3rd Qtr 2018)30 September 2018
Announcement: IP Infringement (29 August 2018)29 August 2018