Since the safety, reliability and integrity are the aim of any end user/owner, so most clients require that construction of oil and gas and other industrial plants necessitates that the procurement, engineering and construction activities are verified, validated and at times certified by an Independent.
Third Party Inspection & Certification agency. This is where Arise Global comes in and plays a major role.
The certification activities require Project Design Verification, Procurement Inspections, Product Inspections, General Construction Inspections, and supporting Testing Services as well as QA/QC services.
Arise Global offers third-party inspection services through its offices worldwide as well as various registrations with internationally recognized entities. Arise Global deliverables reflect unbiased statement of fact reporting and confirms verification and inspection services to one or more internationally recognized codes, standards, design specifications and specific technical project requirements.
Our source inspection services at supplier and vendor sites for manufacturers, owners and other shareholders verify that the equipment or goods have been manufactured in accordance with a client’s specifications and other applicable quality system requirement s as specified.
Source inspections are tailored to meet a specific need and may include:
• Review of material test reports
• Witnessing mechanical tests, factory acceptance tests and hydrostatic and performance tests
• Witnessing welder’s performance qualifications
• Witnessing NDE and performing visual examinations
• Review of weld procedure specifications and procedure qualifications
• Examination of edge preparation, fit-up and dimensional attributes
• Inspection of coatings
• Verification of quantities shipped, including proper packing and identification marking