REGIONAL TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER (SOUTH EAST/ FAR EAST ASIA-OCEANIA)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Reports to General Manager and COO;
2. Responsible for developing a sales and business development strategy for progressively expanding territory, implementing the sales plan, promoting and demonstrating the company’s services, with the goal of attaining the agreed sales and client acquisition targets;
3. Developing a proper business plan, investigate client needs and recommend additional equipment purchase, if needed, for providing additional NDT services to the clients;
4. Develop suitable and capable business partners as well as potential subcontractors in different territories;
5. Review and summarise NDT tendering document including the scope of work, manpower, equipment requirements, duration, etc;
6. Assisting GM in preparation of NDT quotations as and when required;
7. Responsible for having the necessary knowledge of technical features, standards and application areas of the services within the company profile; and be able to effectively demonstrate the value addition provided by our services to the customer;
8. To Conduct Technical presentation for Advanced NDT Services;
9. Continuous updating of market dynamics (e.g. regulatory changes, market trends, customer needs and competition);
10. Ensures customer retention and positive customer relationships across all client interfaces;
11. Analyses and examines the causes of any deterioration in the quality of services provided, provide feedback and suggest necessary corrective measures for improvement and client satisfaction;
12. Conducts in accordance with accepted cultural & social norms and sensitivities of the region and uphold the company’s reputation and promote its interests at all times;
13. Will be expected to travel frequently to meet customers for presentation and demonstration;
14. Work and coordinate closely with GM-System and ANDT and COO on all business opportunities across regions specified by the office.
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
• A technical degree/diploma.
• Min. 4-5 years of related experience using advanced NDT technologies including its advantages, limitation, and applications.
• Possess one of the NDT Level II Certification (Radiography), UT Level II Shear wave, WFMT Level II, Visual Level II certified will be an advantage
• Familiarity with customers and trends within the (NDT) inspection industry
• Knowledge and experience with tube inspection technologies such as ECT and IRIS a plus
• Persuasiveness, good judgment, perseverance
• Strong organization, planning, and documentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Proficiency in other regional languages a plus
• Able to work independently in a multicultural work environment
• Problem-solver, good negotiation and persuasive skills
• Is comfortable with cold calling to generate leads
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able and willing to travel frequently to Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Taiwan, Philippines, China, Korea, Taiwan, Australia & New Zealand.