Third Party Inspection
We support our clients from Vendor Inspection (inspecting items at place of manufacture), Site Inspection (during construction, installation, and commissioning), Pre-Shipment Inspection, Vendor Assessment, and Factory Acceptance Test through our pool of inspectors and experts around the globe.
Why 3rd Party Inspection?
Third Party Inspection makes sure that the quality and standard of the raw material and other products used are up to client’s standards, there is no chance of giving faulty equipment or damaged material.
The Client can be sure of what kind of material is being used It’s our job to make sure that all the products are genuine by making a thorough check of all the products, raw materials or equipment that is procured by outside vendors.
- Ensure product is of the right quality and has the right quantity
- Ensure the marking and packing of material as per buyer specification.
- Ensure the material is genuine and as per specified standard.
- Ensure that prohibited goods not used or sent by consignor in anyconsignment.
- Ensure HSE standards aremet.
- Minimize the risk of receiving defective products. Minimize the cost to ourclient.
- It ensures the activity is Safe andsecure.
- Supplier Evaluation
- Vendor Inspections
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Loading Supervision
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Site Inspection