The Arise Global Group provides specialized NDT inspection services to a wide range of industries. Operating from 6 countries, the Arise group offers a reliable and valued pedestal of Advanced NDT and Inspection services to international clientele.
Technology and service quality forge our identity in the market place. Aside from acquiring specific state of the art NDT equipment and technology, the Arise team is looking to develop innovative capability, both in house and also through targeted collaborations. We aim to significantly improve the probability of detection and accuracy of inspection results; and to surpass current technology limitations for special materials and complex or inaccessible inspection situations.
Our customer’s asset integrity related problems are ours too. The professional, qualified and knowledgeable Arise team offers consultation to provide solutions for our customer’s inspection needs. We have stories of overcoming demanding and challenging inspection conditions, making the outcome a good success.
Like the vibrant colour of the Arise logo, engagement with our youthful and energetic team will leave our customers with a lively and pleasant experience. Both parties are winners in the relationship!
We are committed to provide the most reliable Advanced NDT and inspection services to all the clients we work with, and to represent a shield between our clients’ assets and any unexpected failures.
We aim to be the world’s market leader in Advanced NDT and inspection services, to be always known for quality, reliability and integrity.
We are committed to having an effective HSEQ Management System in place with the commitment and active participation of management and all staff. Our ability to continually offer services that win our customer’s confidence is key for us to remain as a preferred service provider. Hence, the commitment to this policy is essential to add value for all our stakeholders.
Our policy is to –
- Inculcate a safety outlook and to prevent accidents in our workplace
- Set objectives, measure the results and continually improve on our processes and service quality
- Uphold a culture of compliance to applicable laws and to our internal policies and procedures
- Employ best practices and move towards an eco friendly environment
- Preserve the good health and well being of all employees
- Serve our customers with integrity and ensure continuous customer satisfaction
Staff engagement with children and volunteers at ABS Waters Learning Trail & Workout, Singapore.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Arise Global Group desires to be a part of the solution in the communities we live in and to make a difference to those in need.
Our determination stems from a grateful attitude for the business rewards we enjoy. We are committed to share some of our gains to care for the disadvantaged. As a company we identify local and overseas benevolent causes to contribute to; both with funds to support community initiatives, and where relevant, offer our staff the opportunity to contribute with their time.
Through our responsible contributions, we aspire to spread a culture of giving and the realization of our interdependence with the societies we live in. Our colleagues are encouraged to participate and be engaged with community efforts, such as care for the elderly or the children, on a yearly basis.
- Singapore (Headquarters)
- The Shield Protection of Client Assets
- The Star Business from Singapore to all 4 corners of the Globe
- The Spear Penetrating Markets and Beating Competition
- Provides quality Assurance to clients
- Colour represents enthusiasm, creativity, determination and success